Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Catch up after half term

Last week was half term, my daughter just started back today. We did a fair few craft projects getting ready for Christmas.



We made soap and bath bombs in mini cupcake moulds - chocolate scented to match the lipbalms. I'll make some boxes to put them in and DD can decorate and give to our family.

DD has been invited to a few birthday parties. For the one little girl we made a memory wire bracelet - I'm a convert after the one I made for my Mum and invested in a few supplies from Sanctuary Beads on eBay. She made the pinky one and I made the other two for family.




She also made all the Christmas cards for her classmates.

I've had a good craft week too. I won my first candy :D




A beautiful selection fromSamuel Taylors. It had some lovely things that I haven't played with before. Haven't had the time to play with it - just looking and stroking :) I'm hoping to have a day to play next week.

Today was my craft club we played with resist techniques and distress inks.



I'd like to enter this one in the latest MSE challenge.





I bought Do Crafts Creativity magazine and I am on page 78 with a card I made for the competition





Lastly added to my stash with these quilling dies - great fun.




Phew - long post! Should have restored order and be back to normal by next week.

2 comments:

  1. Some fab makes there Karen - you have been busy!! Congrats on getting your card in the Do Crafts mag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makes. Congrats on your published card - how exciting. I'll keep an eye out to see what you do with the quilling dies. x

    ReplyDelete